Whether you’re looking for private London tours, a private tour of Cambridge, or even a private tour of Milton Keynes…we’ve got you covered! In addition to our regular tour schedule in each of these cities, you can also request a private tour for just you and your group.
Private e-scooter tours are perfect for special occasions & celebrations, corporate & team building events, or simply a fun day out!
All electric scooter private tour prices are based on the number of participants in groups of up to 8 people. Everyone must be over 18 and be in possession of a full or provisional driving license. For more details about pricing, safety, requirements and our e-scooters, see our “Additional Information” section below.
To request a private e-scooter tour, please fill out the form below and allow us 48 hours to respond.
Benefits of a Private E-Scooter Tour
- Flexibility – Our private UK city tours give you the freedom to choose your preferred date and start time. This means you can fit the tour around your schedule!
- Private Group – We accept private tour requests of up to 8 people. That means you can take a tour with just your friends and family or your bubble.
- Personalised – A private group tour means you receive more one-on-one time with the tour guide. This can create a more intimate and tailored experience.
- Covid-19 – Booking a private tour gives you the peace of mind that you’ll not be interacting with anyone outside of your bubble, except your professional guide who will follow all safety protocols.
Private e-scooter tours are priced based on the number of participants. Pricing is as follows:
Please note that the e-scooter cost is not included in this price.
Every member of your party will need to individually rent an e-scooter via the relevant app. We have partnered with a number of exciting e-scooter rental companies in our various destinations. See below for details.
Additional Information for our Private E-Scooter Tours
Private tours are priced based on the number of participants. Pricing is as follows:
However, please note that the E-Scooter cost is not included in this price. Every member of your party will need to individually rent an E-Scooter via the relevant app. See below for details.
E-Scooter Rental Cost Explained:
Please note that the E-Scooter cost is not included in the private tour price. You will need to rent your E-Scooter on the day of the tour via the relevant app. This can be done when you arrive at the start location.
E-Scooters are normally rented on a price-per-minute system. However, we advise all our customers to purchase a 24-Hour Pass. This pass cost varies based on the city and the E-Scooter rental company we are partnered with. Passes are priced as follows:
- London – Dott (£6.99 for a 24-hour pass)
- Cambridge – Voi (£9.99 for a 24-hour pass)
- Milton Keynes – Spin (£12.00 for a 24-hour pass)
This is the most cost-effective way of renting an E-Scooter for the duration of the tour. It also means you will be able to access E-Scooters throughout the city for the remainder of the day! Your guide will be on hand to help you un-lock and purchase this pass before the tour.
Downloading the relevant app:
Ahead of the tour, you will need to download and set up an account on the relevant App. The list of our partners is as follows:
- London = Dott
- Cambridge = Voi
- Milton Keynes = Spin
When you create an account, please ensure your account has up-to-date payment information. We advise all our customers to input the relevant debit or credit card information before arriving for the tour.
Please be aware, every member of your party will need to download the app and create their own account.
For more information on how to download the app, read our blog: “E-Scooter Rental Apps: What You Need To Know.”
All necessary information, including a link to the App Store and Play Store, will also be included in your booking confirmation email!
Age Restrictions / Requirments:
The minimum age is 18 years old, and you must be in possession of one of the following:
- A valid provisional or full UK driving licence.
- A valid full licence from an EU or European Economic Area (EEA) country.
- A valid full licence from another country that entitles you to drive a small vehicle in the U.K.
If you are unsure whether your driving license is applicable, then check this government link: “Gov.uk – E-Scooter Trials: Guidance for Users.”
Our tours are planned to be as safe as possible. They use scooter-friendly roads and cycle lanes wherever possible. We also provide helmets and high-visibility vests. However, if this will be your first time riding an E-Scooter then check out our blog: “E-Scooter Safety Tips.”
Please bring appropriate clothing for all weather. We may cancel if there is heavy rain or snow.
Cancellations more than 72 hours in advance: full refund.