We offer private tours for groups of up to 5 people. Private tours have a fixed rate based on which city and tour you choose. Fill out the form below to request a private tour. We will respond to your request within 72 hours.
Benefits of a Private Tour
As well as offering a regular tour schedule, you can also request a private tour in a number of our destinations. The benefits of a private tour include:
- Flexibility – Our private tours give you the freedom to choose your prefered date and start time. This means you can fit the tour around your schedule!
- Private Group – We accept Private tour requests of up to 5 people. Meaning you can take a tour with just your friends and family.
- More Personal – A smaller group means you receive more one-on-one time with the tour guide. This can create a more intimate and tailored experience.
- Covid-19 – A private tour means your experience can be limited to your household or bubble, creating a more relaxed environment to enjoy your tour!
For more details on pricing, safety, requirements and our E-Scooters see “Additional Information” below.
All private tours can be requested by filling out the form at the top of the page!
All of our private tours have a set price of £100. However, please note that the E-Scooter cost is not included in this price. Every member of your party will need to individually rent an E-Scooter via the relevant app. See below for details.
E-Scooter Rental Cost Explained:
Please note that the E-Scooter cost is not included in the private tour price. You will need to rent your E-Scooter on the day of the tour via the relevant app. This can be done when you arrive at the start location.
E-Scooters are normally rented on a price-per-minute system. However, we advise all our customers to purchase a 24-Hour Pass. This pass cost varies based on the city and the E-Scooter rental company we are partnered with. Passes are priced as follows:
- Cambridge – Voi (£9.99 for a 24-hour pass)
- Milton Keynes – Spin (£12.00 for a 24-hour pass)
This is the most cost-effective way of renting an E-Scooter for the duration of the tour. It also means you will be able to access E-Scooters throughout the city for the remainder of the day! Your guide will be on hand to help you un-lock and purchase this pass before the tour.
Downloading the relevant app:
Ahead of the tour, you will need to download and set up an account on the relevant App. The list of our partners is as follows:
- Cambridge = Voi
- Milton Keynes = Spin
When you create an account, please ensure your account has up-to-date payment information. We advise all our customers to input the relevant debit or credit card information before arriving for the tour.
Please be aware, every member of your party will need to download the app and create their own account.
For more information on how to download the app, read our blog: “E-Scooter Rental Apps: What You Need To Know.”
All necessary information, including a link to the App Store and Play Store, will also be included in your booking confirmation email!
Age Restrictions / Requirments:
The minimum age is 18 years old, and you must be in possession of one of the following:
- A valid provisional or full UK driving licence.
- A valid full licence from an EU or European Economic Area (EEA) country.
- A valid full licence from another country that entitles you to drive a small vehicle in the U.K.
If you are unsure whether your driving license is applicable, then check this government link: “Gov.uk – E-Scooter Trials: Guidance for Users.”
Our tours are planned to be as safe as possible. They use scooter-friendly roads and cycle lanes wherever possible. We also provide helmets and high-visibility vests. However, if this will be your first time riding an E-Scooter then check out our blog: “E-Scooter Safety Tips.”
Please bring appropriate clothing for all weather. We may cancel if there is heavy rain or snow.
Cancellations more than 72 hours in advance: full refund.